Friday 26th March 2021 08:30 am - 12:30 pm
There is no better way to explore a city than on foot, with the local and international walkers. Celebrating Rotary’s 100th year in Australia, the Canberra Walking Festival will be renamed Rotary’s Australian Walking Festival.
Explore Australia’s National Capital
You will meet hundreds of people from around the world, make new friends, challenge yourself and have a great time.
Register your interest and we’ll send you updated information nearer to the event.
Pinterest Page https://www.pinterest.com.au/AussiePeaceWalk/
- 'Welcome to Canberra' Walking Tour around Parliamentary Triangle for international visitors.
- Casual BBQ welcome & dinner meet-up
- Afternoon - Checkin and issue of kits (lanyards - show bag etc)
- Dawn Peace Bell Ceremony to officially open the Walking Festival.
- Morning - Checkin and issue of kits (lanyards - show bag etc)
- 7k, 14k, 21k walking events
Rotary Centenary Peace Dinner will be a black-tie fundraiser for 200 people at
the Australian National University. Guest Speaker Dr Brendon Nelson.
- 21k, 42k walking events
- Closing Ceremony and awards.
- Start Rotary Peace Relay to Melbourne via Cowra